Elim Springs Pty Ltd own and operate an Australian-based business providing Remedial Massage, Lymphatic Drainage/Bandaging and Counselling services. If you are provided services at Centro Innovative Health, we adopt their systems and practices – see their web site for information. https://www.centrohealth.com.au
3. YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information includes any information or opinion about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable regardless of whether the information is true or not. Elim Springs only collects personal information (and sensitive health information) which is necessary for, or related to, one or more of its functions or activities in the context of the person. The types of personal information we collect from you will depend upon the type of interaction that you have with us. Where we collect personal information from you we will only share it with your direct consent.Broadly speaking, the types of personal information that we collect may include:
- your name, address, email address and telephone details;
- age and date of birth;
- credit card, bank account details and tax file numbers;
- personal health information – if you intend to attend one of our venues or receive services where your health status may be a consideration;
- the related health information of relatives in the blood line.
- whether you are a member of one of our commercial partners with whom we organise discounts or other promotional arrangements for members and customers;
- your driving licence, vehicle registration details;
- your image in media; and
- if you apply for a job in one of our businesses, details about your education, employment history, membership of professional associations, referees and next of kin.
4. SECURED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is stored in electronic form and manila folders. Your data is password secured if electronic, and steel cabinet stored (locked) is paper.
At Elim Springs, the personnel having access to your data at time of writing is your personal service provider only. If you are provided services at Centro Innovative Health, we adopt their systems and practices – see their web site for information – which includes trained administration staff.
In Professional Counselling, there are particular issues of confidentiality which will be discussed you, and a simple written acknowledgement form completed at the beginning of the first session.